Yell Dead Cell (VR remix) Yell Dead Cell (VR remix)

Not sure where all the negativity is coming from.

This remix is perfect. Faster than the original, and sounds brilliant when you're in the car and turn the volume up.

The Gates [TL] The Gates [TL]

Amazing music, man!

Out of curiousity, what instrument do you use? What make/model?

TreborLocke responds:

I use a Yamaha PortableGrand >.> I also use Sonar 8 as my primary production studio software with many, many synths.

All the Music All the Music

FUUUCK YEAHH. ^_^

Amazing dude, love you so much :D

And I love you ;P

~HeKnows~ by Cayler ~HeKnows~ by Cayler

You keep doing it

You've got me again dude, excellent work! I have the majority of your work on iPod now. Brilliant stuff!!

Cayler responds:

Sweet, iPod status is the best status a song can acquire in my opinion. An iPod music playlist can be a very important thing to some people. lol

Hallelujah performed by Cayler Hallelujah performed by Cayler

Another awesome piece

Dude! Did you know that you have a voice that can cause the straightest of guys to fall in love with it? How the heck do you cope?! (consider that a compliment and nothing more!) Another brilliant piece from you, looking forward to moreeeeeee.

Cayler responds:

If that's true, then I think I have pretty valuable skill there... lol Keep looking forward to more cause there will always be more from me. I don't plan to stop anytime soon. :)

God$peed - Walk on Data God$peed - Walk on Data

Wow (:

the sound reminded me of the early Metal Gear games, which is probably why I like it. nice one.

~All The Music~ by Caleb ~All The Music~ by Caleb

!!!!!!!!!!

I've listen to 3 pieces of your work and your music is just brilliant! Nice one again dude :P

Thankyou for listening to my other pieces too :] And for 10 ^^

~Only Heart~ by Cayler ~Only Heart~ by Cayler

.... wow

That was just an amazing mix of brilliantly flowing piano music and absolutely amazing lyrics sung by an awesome voice. The piano was the first thing that made me listen to the whole piece, and I'm so glad I did, I loved it so much.. Thank you so much, dude

Cayler responds:

Then you must be drawn to the sound of the piano like I am. My favorite instrument is quite obviously the piano, so when I hear a new song that starts out with piano, I too am drawn to listen to the whole thing simply because of the piano at the beginning. Thanks for reviewing this. ^^

{DKL} Lillithvale {DKL} Lillithvale

Very deep.

I'm making an RPG with a friend and I quite like this track :] Meh who cares if it doesn't sound pure? Not me. Keep up the fine work dude.

DavidKrachtLam responds:

Thanks!

++ The Journey Begins ++ ++ The Journey Begins ++

Love it.

I and a friend are building an RPG and I just love this music ;] Keep up the fine RPG work I may want more XD you rock dude and so does this track. 10 for you.